You can also answer to any question. You will get points for that.
It seems you are first time visiting this website, We heartily welcomes you..
0 votes
asked by (120 points)

Respected Sir,

i lost my application form of GPSC lecturer Civil Engineering (Diploma) .How can I get It again?

1 Answer

0 votes
answered by (160 points)
Go to GPSC Office at lal darwaja,ahmedabad. pay the fees and get your form.