You can also answer to any question. You will get points for that.
It seems you are first time visiting this website, We heartily welcomes you..
0 votes
asked by (200 points)
I want to appear in HSC (arts stream)  examination of GSEB.

Kindly notice that I gave HSC (science stream)  examination in March-2008, but I was fail.
Later I gave examination in March-2013, and July-2013. But I did not cleared the HSC(science).

After Samester system comes Next exam of repeter did not held.  

I want to give examination of HSC(Arts).
Sir,  what is the procedure to do the same?

I went to some school to inquiry...  They gave me different answers.  Some said to take permission from bord and to affidavit,

and some said we are not filling this kind of form( external student form if one is not the part of thier school).

Can you give me some of the detail to filling the form...  What to do first and all?

What to write in application of requesting to give permission for exam?

Please log in or register to answer this question.